|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|ISC 112||Industrial Safety||2||0||0||2|
|Effective Term: Fall 2013|
This course introduces the principles of industrial safety. Emphasis is placed on industrial safety and OSHA regulations. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate knowledge of a safe working environment and OSHA compliance.
2014FA - New Course Version (S23527) and New Local Prereq: DRE 098
2019SP - Revised Local Prereq: Add ENG 002
2020FA - Revised Local Prereq: Delete DRE 098 and ENG 002
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Electrical Systems Technology - Diploma (Day)
- Mechatronics Engineering Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)