|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|MKT 223||Customer Service||3||0||0||3|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course stresses the importance of customer relations in the business world. Emphasis is placed on learning how to respond to complex customer requirements and to efficiently handle stressful situations. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate the ability to handle customer relations.
2012FA - New Local Prereq: RED 090
2014FA - Revised Local Prereq from RED 090 to DRE 098
2019SP - Revised Local Prereq: Add ENG 002
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Accounting and Finance - Financial Services Track - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Online)
- Nonprofit Leadership and Management - Marketing - Certificate (Day, Evening and Online)