MRI Procedures II
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|MRI 215||MRI Procedures II||2||0||0||2|
|Prerequisites: MRI 214|
|Corequisites: MRI 218 and MRI 242 and MRI 270|
|Effective Term: Fall 2007|
This course provides advanced scan procedures for the neck, chest, abdomen, and pelvic systems with MR imaging. Emphasis is placed on patient set-up, scan parameters, methods of data acquisition, and contrast administration with each of these types of procedures. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate all aspects of MR imaging to successfully scan the chest, abdomen, and pelvic systems.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging - Advanced Placement - Diploma (Day)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging - Associate in Applied Science (Day)