|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|NET 175||Wireless Technology||2||2||0||3|
|Effective Term: Fall 2016|
This course introduces the student to wireless technology and interoperability with different communication protocols. Topics include Wireless Application Protocol (WAP), Wireless Mark-up language (WML), link manager, service discovery protocol, transport layer and frequency band. Upon completion, students should be able to discuss in written and oral form protocols and procedures required for different wireless applications.
2017FA – New Course Version (S24384)
2020FA - Revised Local Prereq: Delete NET 110, NET 125
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Biomedical Equipment Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Evening)
- IT-Network Management - Associate in Applied Science (Day)