Governance & Leadership
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|NPO 111||Governance & Leadership||3||0||0||3|
|Prerequisites: NPO 110|
|Effective Term: Fall 2011|
This course introduces leadership roles and their relation to governance issues in nonprofit organizations. Topics include board interactions with staff, shared governance, and stewardship. Upon completion, students should be able to identify and assess the leader's role in bringing about significant organizational and societal changes through non-profit organizations.
2011FA - New Course
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Nonprofit Leadership and Management - Governance - Certificate (Day, Evening and Online)
- Nonprofit Leadership and Management - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Evening and Online)