Clinical Oncology II
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|RTT 222||Clinical Oncology II||3||0||0||3|
|Prerequisites: RTT 221|
|Effective Term: Fall 2005|
This course continues the study of neoplasia in relation to specific anatomical systems. Emphasis is placed on cancer development in relation to specific anatomical sites. Upon completion, students should be able to recognize factors related to cancer development and state treatment options for each anatomical site included.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Radiation Therapy Technology - Advanced Placement - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Radiation Therapy Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)