Rad Therapy Procedures
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|RTT 232||Rad Therapy Procedures||2||0||0||2|
|Prerequisites: (RTT 222 or RTT 231 or RTT 234) and (RTT 239 or RTT 241 or RTT 243 or RTT 244)|
|Effective Term: Fall 2005|
This course covers routine and new techniques in simulation and treatment procedures. Emphasis is placed on treatment choices relative to the tumor site and modality selected. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate an understanding of basic and advanced treatment procedures.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Radiation Therapy Technology - Advanced Placement - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Radiation Therapy Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)