Work-Based Learning II
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|WBL 122||Work-Based Learning II||0||0||20||2|
|Effective Term: Fall 2014|
This course provides a work-based learning experience with a college-approved employer in an area related to the student's program of study. Emphasis is placed on integrating classroom learning with related work experience. Upon completion, students should be able to evaluate career selection, demonstrate employability skills, and satisfactorily perform work-related competencies.
2014FA - New Course (S23801)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Automotive Systems Technology - Toyota T-Ten - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Partial Online)
- Automotive Systems Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)