|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|WLD 143||Welding Metallurgy||1||2||0||2|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course introduces the concepts of welding metallurgy. Emphasis is placed on basic metallurgy, effects of welding on various metals, and metal classification and identification. Upon completion, students should be able to understand basic metallurgy, materials designation, and classification systems used in welding.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Welding Technology - Diploma (Day)
- Welding Technology - Diploma (Evening)
- Welding Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)