College Transfer Pathways
- Be a high school junior or senior.
- Have an unweighted high school GPA of 2.8.
- Must meet prerequisites for the courses in which the student is enrolling.
- Courses taken at Forsyth Tech can be used for granting Articulated Credit at the high school level with Honors Credit status.
- All students must enroll and register in the Office of Educational Partnerships.
Submit to Office of Educational Partnerships:
CCP Application Packet
- Official high school and other college transcripts.
- In addition, home school students are required to have notarized transcripts, proof of age (birth certificate or driver’s license), and North Carolina Office of Non-Public Instruction proof of registration.
To maintain eligibility:
- Must maintain a 2.0 GPA in all college coursework after completing at least two courses.
- Continue to make progress toward high school graduation.