College Transfer Pathways


Associate in Arts

Associate in Science

Associate in Engineering


  • Be a high school junior or senior.
  • Have an unweighted high school GPA of 2.8.
  • Must meet prerequisites for the courses in which the student is enrolling.
  • Courses taken at Forsyth Tech can be used for granting Articulated Credit at the high school level with Honors Credit status.
  • All students must enroll and register in the Office of Educational Partnerships.

Submit to Office of Educational Partnerships:
CCP Application Packet

  • Official high school and other college transcripts.
  • In addition, home school students are required to have notarized transcripts, proof of age (birth certificate or driver’s license), and North Carolina Office of Non-Public Instruction proof of registration.

To maintain eligibility:

  • Must maintain a 2.0 GPA in all college coursework after completing at least two courses.
  • Continue to make progress toward high school graduation.