Art in Ireland
Earn College Credit while visiting the beautiful
Emerald Isle – Ireland Summer 2022
YOUR 10 DAY PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Accommodation in shared apartments on Ireland’s ‘Wild Atlantic Way’ in County Donegal, Ireland on the Main Street in the surfing village of Bundoran (the surfing capital of Ireland). 2 minutes from the ocean.
- Lectures in Irish history and culture with a focus on Women in Art, famine, poverty and displacement; also including Gaelic language, Irish Sports, Irish foods and Irish
- Guided field trips to many points of interest such as Ballyshannon Town, Donegal Castle, the Famine Workhouse, Famine Graveyard and Emigration site, Sligo City, the Sliabh Liag Cliffs or
- Guided excursion to Derry City (Northern Ireland)
- A trip to Dublin & time to explore before departing for home
Program Fee $2,995*
This includes airfare, lectures, field trips, admission fees,
private coach transport, all breakfasts and most evening meals. All students are offered a beginner surfing lesson or a horseback ride on the beach. All equipment provided. Does not include tuition or books.
*Program fee is an estimate until ticketing is finalized.
EARLY REGISTRATION DEADLINE DECEMBER 1.
To apply or for more information: https://tinyurl.com/ykxcevep