Comprehensive Certificate in Business Analysis
Business analysts play a vital role in helping companies fix outdated processes and adopt new technology. They are in high demand in every area of business, from finance to IT to corporate management.
A Business Analyst is someone who loves learning constantly, discovering new ideas and trends, being creative and actively looking for outside-the-box solutions, as part of their daily work. If you like each work day to be different than the one before, you are in the right place.
The Comprehensive Certificate in Business Analysis is intended for anyone who:
- Has no prior Business Analysis experience or training but is interested in taking advantage of the high demand and career opportunities for qualified Business Analysts;
- Is currently performing Analysis work with no prior training and is looking for tools that will facilitate their job and enhance their formal qualifications;
- Is managing programs, projects or parts of projects and is interested in expanding their skill set by adding Business Analysis training;
- Is assigned to Agile Projects (any role) or plays the specific role of Product Owner on Agile Projects (Business Analysis skills are critical for successful Agile Projects)
- Seeks to enhance their resume by adding a highly sought-after formal certification in Business Analysis from the Project Management Institute (PMIâ)
Upon program completion, participants will receive a Certificate of Achievement in Business Analysis from Forsyth Tech and will be prepared to study for and pass the Project Management Institute’s “Professional in Business Analysis” (PMI-PBA) examination. Participants will also be awarded 96 classroom hours (“Contact Hours”), approved by the Project Management Institute and applicable towards any other PMI certification.
Course Number: 143567
T, TH 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
February 2, 2021 – April 29. 2021
- Telephone Registration Option 2:
Call 336.734.7023 using MasterCard or Visa on Monday – Thursday, 9 am – 4 pm and on Friday, 9 am – 12 pm.
- Walk-in Registration:
West Campus Customer Service Center (336.734.7023)
1300 Bolton Street, Winston-Salem
Mon-Wed 9:00 am – 5:15 pm*
Thursdays 9:00 am – 6:15 pm*
Fridays 9:00 am – 12:45 pm
*(Closed 1-2 pm for lunch)
Registration ends January 28, 2021 at 4:00 PM.