Articles & Photos
Ta’Nisha Kimbrough, Powering Through After the Holidays: How One Bakery Owner Stays Afloat, Spectrum News Interview.
Faith McKnight, Baker wants customers to ‘indulge your sweet tooth at The Sweet Truth’, article in Winston Salem Journal.
Ta’Nisha Kimbrough, Local baker featured on Netflix show, Article in Winston Salem Journal.
Shereen Abdelfattah is in Forbes!
North Carolina Catering Company Helps Syrian Refugees Find Financial Independence Through Food
Chrissy Klunder opened the Himalayan Hideaway Salt Cave.
Ja’Net Adams, EMACK Consulting, LLC
See this issue of Huami Magazine and go to page 34 to read about Resaell Haynes at Beautiful Queen Enterprise who was featured within.
Stella’s Daughter Salon & Wellness Center
Gracy Goose Touring
Emily & Michael Roels, Courtesy of The Portrait Gallery
Essential Balanced Bodywork
Susan, Sam, and Amanda Platt, Courtesy of The Portrait Gallery
Honky Tonk Smokehouse
Carrie & Emeka Anazia
Acing The Undergrad
Beth & Steve Carroll
Essence of Beauty Studio
- Triad colleges, universities helping aspiring entrepreneurs launch new businesses
- Shannon Jessup: Fox 8 Interview 5/2016
- Shannon Jessup: WXII 12 Interview 11/2015
- Karen Cuthrell: Winston-Salem Journal 5/2016
- Emily & Michael Roels: Testimonial Video of Clients