More Skills Open More Doors
Our Job Skills programs offer everything from basic education courses that can prepare you to enter the workforce or go to college, to courses that give you the training required for an entry-level job in a wide variety of career fields. Find what you’re looking for in the links below and click for more details.
- American Heart Association Certifications
- CareersNow – workplace training in six months or less
- College & Career Readiness
- Educational Career Center courses that offer guidance in finding and getting a job
- Emergency Responder skills training
- Interpreting in Health and Human Services
- Law Enforcement skills training
- Medical & Health related skills training
- Online Courses
- Professional Training
- Technical & Trade Skills
For more information, view our Economic and Workforce Development catalog.