Students and Employees must answer “No” to the following questions prior to reporting to campus
If you answer “yes” to any of the questions, please email email@example.com immediately for further instructions.
- Do you have a fever (what is your temperature at last check)?
- Do you have a cough?
- Are you having difficulty breathing?
- Are you having chills or repeated shaking with chills?
- Do you have a headache?
- Are you having muscle pain?
- Do you have a sore throat?
- Have you lost your sense of taste or smell?
- Do you have fatigue?
- Do you have congestion or runny nose?
- Do you have nausea or vomiting?
- Do you have diarrhea?
Note: Be mindful regarding any underlying medical conditions such as COPD, asthma, etc. and how this may be affected by the COVID-19 virus.
For more information on symptoms of COVID-19 visit the Centers for Disease Control website and click on the CDC Self-Checker to help you make decisions on when to seek testing and appropriate medical care.