Parking decals cost $35
All EWD students who park vehicles on ANY Forsyth Tech campus (Main, West, Woodruff, Swisher, Northwest, and Transportation) are required to purchase parking decals with the following exceptions:
- Classes running for 5 consecutive days or less,
- Saturday classes
- CCE students covered above are instructed to use student parking lots and not visitor lots, and are required to abide by all Forsyth Tech parking rules and regulations.
ALL INSTRUCTORS, full-time and part-time, are required to purchase a parking decal.
Parking decals cannot be purchased online; they must be purchased in person at the Cashier’s Window on West Campus, Main Campus, Northwest Center, Swisher Center or Woodruff Center.
Parking decals may be purchased in advance or on the first day/night of class.
Parking decals are nonrefundable.
Decals are not required for courses at the Fourth Street Downtown Center and Fifth Street Library Center. Individuals must use public parking facilities at these locations.
For your convenience, four options are provided for purchasing textbooks:
- Forsyth Tech Bookstore online. Click on Continuing Ed, not Curriculum, then click on course title. This option requires VISA or MasterCard credit/debit card for shipment.
- Mail in a textbook order form, available at the Customer Service Center on West Campus, the Swisher or Woodruff Centers, or the Stokes County Office. See Course Locations. Requires VISA or MasterCard.
- Stop by the Forsyth Tech Bookstore on West Campus or the Northwest Center Bookstore. Check the Forsyth Tech Bookstore page for their hours of operation.
- If you are taking a class at the Woodruff or Swisher Center, you may purchase your textbooks at that site the first night of class. Only credit cards are accepted.