Forsyth Tech Students, Faculty and Staff are provided with a versatile photo ID called OneCard. You can add funds to your OneCard and use it to make purchases at the Bookstore, The Grill, and more. View our FAQ for more information!
- Click here for our OneCard knowledge base guides
- Go to eaccounts.forsythtech.edu to manage OneCard funds
- If your photo has been approved, go to onecard.forsythtech.edu to pickup your card offsite
If you would like to submit your own picture for your ID, click here and click “Submit a new photo”.
We can also take your photo at the Student Success Center and ITS Support Center on main campus or the Customer Service desk at West Campus.
Please bring another form of ID to retrieve your Forsyth Tech OneCard.
Pickup on Demand
- Employees: Visit the ITS Support Center in Allman 106 to obtain your OneCard.
- Curriculum Students: Visit the Student Success Center on Main Campus in Robert L. Strickland 2414 to obtain your OneCard.
- Continuing Education Students: Visit the Customer Service desk at West Campus to obtain your OneCard.
Pickup at an Offsite Center
We are now offering the option to obtain your OneCard at one of our other campus locations. Please follow the steps below:
- Make sure to have submitted your photo in the Online Photo Submission.
- After your photo has been approved, go to onecard.forsythtech.edu and select the center your where you would like to pick up your card.
- When your card has been printed, you will receive a confirmation email. It will have instructions on where to get your card at the center you selected. Please allow for 3-5 business days for it to be received at the center.
If your Forsyth Tech OneCard is lost or stolen, immediately follow these steps to deactivate your card.
Replacement cards cost $5. You may pay for a replacement card at the Cashier Office located at Main Campus, Allman 2nd floor lobby. Then, take your receipt to the ITS Support Center located at Main Campus, Allman 106 to pick up your replacement card.
Note: Card reprints can only be done in the ITS Support Center and cost $5.