Events, Hours, Services & Job Postings
We offer personal, one-on-one counseling and advice in the Career Services office. Forsyth Tech students may schedule appointments by calling our office directly at 336.734.7156 or online through their Starfish account. We are located on the second floor of the Robert L. Strickland Center in the Student Success Center, suite 2414.
- Monday – Thursday – 8 am – 7 pm
- Friday 8 am – 3 pm
- Phone: 336.734.7156
We offer a variety of online and in-person support to assist current students and alumni in their career development.
- Online job board for students and alumni available through CollegeCentral.com
- Job Fairs and Career Days throughout the academic year
- Individual assistance with resumes, cover letters, job searching, and interviewing
- Tips on professional presence and tips on dressing appropriately for a job interview
- Classroom presentations on a variety of topics, including employability skills
- Click here to register for a free Career Assessment workshop.
For assistance, contact:
Coordinator, Work-Based Learning
Manager, Work-Based Learning
Specialist, Work-Based Learning
Forsyth Tech uses College Central Network as its official job posting and resume service. Students and Alumni may create an account profile at www.collegecentral.com/forsythtech in order to:
- Search for all full-time, part-time, and seasonal jobs, as well as volunteer opportunities
- Create and upload a resume and career portfolio to make available to employers
- Access event announcements, career advice documents, podcasts, videos and articles
North Carolina Star Jobs is a resource unique to North Carolina. Take a look at promising occupations throughout the state. The information on this site is provided through a partnership among the North Carolina Department of Commerce, Bureau of Labor Statistics, and O*Net.
Glassdoor is a free online resource for students, alumni, faculty and staff to look for jobs and research information provided by employees regarding company reviews, salary reports and interview questions.