Employability Skills Presentation & Online Resume Builder
Employability Skills Presentations
Employability Skills presentations are conducted for Forsyth Tech classes and other on- and off-campus groups. These presentations include information on:
- Resumes That Lead to Interviews
- Cover and Follow-up Letters: Writing Techniques That Bring Results
- How to Handle Tough Questions and Other Interview Strategies
- Tips on Completing Employment Applications
For information on attending an Employability Skills presentation, call 336.734.7156.
Online Resume Builders
Forsyth Tech uses College Central Network as its official job posting service. Students and alumni may create an account profile at www.collegecentral.com/forsythtech in order to create and upload a resume and career portfolio to make available to employers. You may also use the site to Search for all full-time, part-time, seasonal, and volunteer work, and to access event announcements, career advice documents, podcasts, videos and articles.
- Search for all full-time, part-time, and seasonal jobs, as well as volunteer opportunities
- Create and upload a resume and career portfolio to make available to employers
- Access event announcements, career advice documents, podcasts, videos and articles
Glassdoor is a free online resource for students, alumni, faculty and staff to look for jobs and research information provided by employees regarding company reviews, salary reports and interview questions.
Resume Builder is a free service provided by Forsyth Tech. Resume Builder helps you create an effective and professional resume by providing expert tips, writing examples, and helpful suggestions. This suite of tools also includes a cover letter builder.