Forsyth Tech Identifications Card
Who Needs an Identification Card?
On campus: Curriculum students, Continuing Education Nurse Aide students, full-time/part-time curriculum faculty and regular full-time/part-time staff.
All on campus curriculum students, Continuing Education Nurse Aide students, full-time/part-time curriculum faculty and regular full-time/part-time staff must obtain Forsyth Tech photo identification (ID) cards.
Where do I obtain an Identification Card?
- Cards are issued in the Office of Student Life & Engagement. The student, Faculty, and staff ID card are valid for five academic year after issued date.
- Faculty and staff must turn in to Human Resources at employee check out, when no longer employed.
What is the purpose of the Identification Card?
- The card may be required for identification or participation in various student activities or events.
- Persons who do not have and/or display proper identification may be subject to disciplinary sanctions and/or asked to leave campus.
What if i need to get a new Identification Card?
- Repetitive issuance of ID cards will be monitored and addressed as needed.
Lost ID cards must be replaced and a fee of $5.00 is charged for each duplicate card. Faculty/staff and students will need to pay the fee at the Cashier’s office in Allman Building and bring the receipt to the Office of Student Life & Engagement, Tech Building, Suite 124 in order to have their ID card replaced.