Featured Resource: Branding: Clarify Your Message
Small Business Center:
Increasing Business Success
Starting and operating a small business is hard work. Forsyth Tech, through its Small Business Centers provide:
- Small business educational events: seminars, roundtables, and clinics (visit the first green button to register)
- Confidential one-on-one counseling/mentoring (visit the second green button to register)
- Connections: We want to connect you with the resources that you need for success.
- Visit the first blue button below to be added to our email list to receive weekly newsletters.
- Visit the second blue button below to be added to our LinkedIn group.
The objective of the Small Business Center Network is to help small businesses succeed by providing high quality, readily accessible assistance to prospective and existing business owners.
The Center’s experienced staff, counselors, and facilitators can provide:
- reliable information
- solid advice
- one-on-one counseling
- business community/connections
The Small Business Center is located in Forsyth Tech at Innovation Quarter. Small business services are available at several locations. Many events are offered through our partners such as The Enterprise Center, Chambers of Commerce, and the Urban League.
- SBC Seminar Calendar – September
- SBC Seminar Calendar – October
- SBC Flier: Startups 2017-2018
- SBC Flier: Increasing Business Success
- SBC Startups 2016-2017
- SBC Startups 2015-2016
- SBC Startups 2014-2015
Request More Information
- Nell Perry
- Della Lawson
- Allan Younger
- Kelly Ford
- Sabrina Gatewood
- Raina Haque
- Fay Horwitt
- Jeff Neelon
- Angela Wilder
Small Business Center
525 Vine Street
Winston-Salem, NC 27101