You are currently viewing the 2013 - 2014 Student Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|AHR 160||Refrigerant Certification||1||0||0||1|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course covers the requirements for the EPA certification examinations. Topics include small appliances, high pressure systems and low pressure systems. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate knowledge of refrigerants and be prepared for the EPA certification examinations.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Technology - Comfort Systems - Certificate (Evening)
- Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Technology - Diploma (Day )