You are currently viewing the 2013 - 2014 Academic Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
Structural Damage I
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|AUB 131||Structural Damage I||2||4||0||4|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course introduces safety, equipment, structural damage analysis and damage repairs. Topics include shop safety, design and construction, structural analysis and measurement, equipment, structural glass, repair techniques and other related topics. Upon completion, students should be able to analyze and perform repairs to a vehicle which has received light/moderate structural damage.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology - Structural Damage - Certificate (Day and Evening)
- Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day )
- Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology - Diploma (Evening)