You are currently viewing the 2013 - 2014 Academic Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
Plastics & Adhesives
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|AUB 136||Plastics & Adhesives||1||4||0||3|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course covers safety, plastic and adhesive identification and the various repair methods of automotive plastic components. Topics include safety, identification, preparation, material selection and the various repair procedures including refinishing. Upon completion, students should be able to identify, remove, repair and/or replace automotive plastic components in accordance with industry standards.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology - Non-Structural Damage - Certificate (Day and Evening)
- Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day )
- Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology - Diploma (Evening)