You are currently viewing the 2013 - 2014 Academic Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
IS Professional Comm
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|CTS 118||IS Professional Comm||2||0||0||2|
|Effective Term: Spring 2006|
This course prepares the information systems professional to communicate with corporate personnel from management to endusers. Topics include information systems cost justification tools, awareness of personal hierarchy of needs, addressing these needs, and discussing technical issues with non-technical personnel. Upon completion, students should be able to communicate information systems issues to technical and non-technical personnel.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Computer Information Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Online)
- Computer Information Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Evening and Online)
- Computer Programming - Associate in Applied Science (Day )
- Computer Programming - Associate in Applied Science (Evening )
- Web Technologies - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Web Technologies - Associate in Applied Science (Evening)