You are currently viewing the 2013 - 2014 Academic Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
Gerontology Care Managing NEW VERSION
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|GRO 240||Gerontology Care Managing NEW VERSION||3||0||0||3|
|Prerequisites: GRO 120|
|Effective Term: Fall 2012|
This course covers community resources; discusses care management, including assessment, care-planning, evaluation, issues of family, high-risk and self care. Topic includes funding, eligibility for community and health resources; care management protocols, care plan development, identification of major resources and barriers to self care. Upon completion, student will be able to develop a care plan for older adults at various levels of needs, including community and health resources.
2013FA - New Course Version (S23247): credit hours increased from 2 to 3 SHC
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Human Services Technology/Gerontology -
Social Gerontology - Certificate (Day and Evening)
- Human Services Technology/Gerontology - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening)
- Human Services Technology/Gerontology - Diploma (Day and Evening)