ICV Ionizing Radiation Effects
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|ICV 112||ICV Ionizing Radiation Effects||2||0||0||2|
|Effective Term: Fall 2005|
This course covers the principles of ionizing radiation effects and protection measures. Emphasis is placed on radiation effects of tissue/cells, preventions to radiation effects, and dose measurement tools. Upon completion, students will be able to identify and explain the effects of radiation in cardiovascular and vascular imaging.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Interventional Cardiac and Vascular Technology - Cardiac - Certificate (Online)
- Interventional Cardiac and Vascular Technology - Vascular - Certificate (Online)
- Interventional Cardiac and Vascular Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Interventional Cardiac and Vascular Technology - Diploma (Day)