You are currently viewing the 2013 - 2014 Academic Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
Applied Mathematics I NEW REQUISITE
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|MAT 101||Applied Mathematics I NEW REQUISITE||2||2||0||3|
|Prerequisites: MAT 060 or (DMA 010 and DMA 020 and DMA 030)|
|Effective Term: Summer 2005|
This course is a comprehensive review of arithmetic with basic algebra designed to meet the needs of certificate and diploma programs. Topics include arithmetic and geometric skills used in measurement, ratio and proportion, exponents and roots, applications of percent, linear equations, formulas, and statistics. Upon completion, students should be able to solve practical problems in their specific areas of study. This course is intended for diploma programs.
2013FA - New State Prereq: (DMA 010 and DMA 020 and DMA 030)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Technology - Diploma (Day )
- Carpentry - Diploma (Day )
- Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology - Diploma (Evening)
- Electrical/Electronics Technology - Diploma (Day)
- Graphic Arts and Imaging Technology - Diploma (Day)
- Heavy Equipment and Transport Technology - Diploma (Day)
- Plumbing - Diploma (Day)
- Welding Technology - Diploma (Day)
- Welding Technology - Diploma (Evening)