You are currently viewing the 2013 - 2014 Academic Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|OST 247||Procedure Coding||1||2||0||2|
|Prerequisites: MED 121 or OST 141 and MED 116 and OST 148|
|Effective Term: Fall 2008|
This course provides in-depth coverage of procedural coding. Emphasis is placed on CPT and HCPCS coding systems. Upon completion, students should be able to properly code procedures and services performed in a medical facility.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Medical Office Administration -
Advanced Medical Office Coding - Certificate (Day and Evening)
- Medical Office Administration - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening)