How To Pay For Classes
In today’s world, a good education is vital, and lack of funds should not prevent you from getting one. Forsyth Tech will work with you to achieve an affordable education. And best of all, the education you will get will be just as good as one costing thousands of dollars more. That’s why Forsyth Tech is the best educational value around.
Explore Forsyth Tech’s many need-based, merit-based and program-specific scholarships. Then apply for financial aid.
Be aware of payment deadlines when paying online:
Summer Semester 2014:
- Early Registration: Full Payment Deadline on April 21st at 12:00 PM noon
- Late Registration: May 15th Payment Deadline 7:00 PM
- If you Drop/Add on May 6th –19th Payment must be made by May 19th at 7:00 PM
Please note if you pay via online through Nelnet your refund may be processed at a later date. Wire payments are received periodically and refunds will be processed as time allows. Payment Plans cannot be terminated or altered due to Financial Aid awarding.
|Forsyth Tech is pleased to offer Payment Plan (Nelnet), a service that allows you to pay your tuition in full or through convenient monthly payments. The Payment Plan is not offered during the Summer Semester but, you can still pay in full online by selecting the button to the left. This payment method is for curriculum students only. In order to participate in the payment plan method, you must be registered for a minimum of 6 credit hours.|
|Forsyth Tech also offers MyPaymentPlan, a service that enables you to view the current status of your tuition account with FACTS Management Company. Your account is password protected and the data is encrypted as it is transmitted to you. (for curriculum students only)|
The Forsyth Tech Checklist to Success In Obtaining Financial Aid
- Apply for admission to Forsyth Tech. You may apply online. This is a separate process from applying for financial aid; however, financial aid cannot be disbursed until you are approved for admission. For additional information on admission, please visit the Admissions Office page.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid(FAFSA) as soon as possible after January 1 of the current year you intend to enroll in college. For additional information on applying, please visit our Application Process and Priority Processing Dates page.
- Promptly respond to all requests for information. Once the Office of Student Financial Services receives a copy of your FAFSA from the U.S. Department of Education, a checklist letter will be sent to the address on file with Forsyth Tech’s Records Office, requesting documents needed to complete your file. Once all documents are received, your financial aid file will be reviewed for a possible award.
- If it is determined that you are eligible for aid, you will receive a financial aid award letter along with several other important documents. Carefully read all materials.
- Follow-up with your Financial Aid Technician if you have any questions.