Forsyth Tech is pleased to offer Payment Plan (Nelnet), a service that allows you to pay your tuition in full or through convenient monthly payments. The Payment Plan is not offered during the Summer Semester, but you can still pay in full online here. This payment method is for curriculum students only. In order to participate in the payment plan method, you must be registered for a minimum of 6 credit hours.
Please note if you pay online through Nelnet, your refund may be processed at a later date. Wire payments are received periodically and refunds will be processed as time allows. Payment Plans cannot be terminated or altered due to Financial Aid awarding.
Manage Your Payment Plan
You may access your Nelnet Plan through MyPaymentPlan, a service that enables you to view the current status of your tuition account and make changes to your payment options with FACTS Management Company. Your account is password protected and the data is encrypted as it is transmitted to you. (For curriculum students only)
Be aware of payment deadlines when paying online!
2018 Fall Semester
Students who register during the following registration periods, must pay by the date and time specified or they will be dropped from their classes.
- Payment Plan Option Opens: May 30th
- Full Pay is Available on July 2nd
- Early Registration Payment Deadline: July 19thh at 7:00pm
- Late Registration Payment Deadline: When registering between the dates of July 20th thru August 16th your payment is due by August 16th at 7:00 pm or you will be dropped from classes.
- Drop & Add: If you Drop or Add classes on August 20th and August 21st your payment is due by August 21st or you will be dropped from classes.
If you pay online or setup a payment plan and add or drop classes please contact the Cashiers Office so your account can be increased or decreased!