Our Mission Statement
Forsyth Technical Community College provides students with guided educational pathways into a competitive workforce for the community and global economy.
Our Core Values
In order to implement our mission, Forsyth Tech employees are guided by the following core values:
- Excellence – We hold high expectations of our students and of ourselves and are ceaselessly committed to meeting those expectations.
- Learning – We are a learning organization that recognizes and supports formal and informal learning opportunities for both our students and ourselves.
- Responsiveness – We recognize the impact of change and innovation and embrace this as an opportunity. We are committed to collaboration in making our community a better place to live.
- Diversity – We honor diversity in the college community – diversity of age, disability, ethnicity, gender identity, race, religion and sexual orientation – and recognize that diversity includes varied learning styles, cultural and socio-economic differences.
- Respect – We value a work environment characterized by mutual respect, and demand of ourselves the highest competence, trust and integrity.
Strategic Plan – Transformation
In order to provide the best possible education to every student who passes through our doors, we must continually reevaluate every aspect of what we do. This document states our Mission and Values, and outlines a process of Transformation that we must undergo to achieve our goal of being a place where anyone can get the education they need to be successful.
Download Our Strategic Plan – Transformation PDF