Admissions Procedures For International Students

All completed application forms and documents must be submitted directly to:

Forsyth Tech Admissions Office
2100 Silas Creek Parkway
Winston-Salem, NC 27103-5197
Phone: 336.734.7556

Please Note: Due to the extended time it takes to submit all materials needed to complete the I-20 approval process, please submit all of the information included in the application by the following application deadlines:

Fall Semester Entry (August): Deadline is May 1 for students outside the U.S and July 1 for students transferring from a U.S. school

Spring Semester Entry (January): Deadline is September 1 for students outside the U.S. and October 1 for students transferring from a U.S. school



Academic Programs

Academic Catalog

Academic Calendars


Campus Information

Student Activities

International Student Club 




Because Forsyth Tech is a commuter campus with no on-campus housing available, international students are expected to make their own housing arrangements.


Contact Us

Employee Directory

Admissions Office