Admissions Procedures For International Students
All completed application forms and documents must be submitted directly to:
Forsyth Tech Admissions Office
2100 Silas Creek Parkway
Winston-Salem, NC 27103-5197
Please Note: Due to the extended time it takes to submit all materials needed to complete the I-20 approval process, please submit all of the information included in the application by the following application deadlines:
Fall Semester Entry (August): Deadline is May 1 for students outside the U.S and July 1 for students transferring from a U.S. school
Spring Semester Entry (January): Deadline is September 1 for students outside the U.S. and October 1 for students transferring from a U.S. school
- Download and review the complete Checklist for International Student Enrollment Process . It contains important information about all admissions procedures and requirements.
- Complete the Application for Admission Form – There is a $40 Application Processing Fee. Please make check or money order payable to Forsyth Tech.
- Complete the Statement of Financial Responsibility
- Sign the F-1 Student Responsibility Agreement Form
- The Transfer Clearance Form of International Students must be completed only if you are currently residing in the U.S., and you intend to Transfer to Forsyth Tech from another U.S. college or university.
- View our most Frequently Asked Questions .
Because Forsyth Tech is a commuter campus with no on-campus housing available, international students are expected to make their own housing arrangements.