Non-Structural Damage II
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|AUB 122||Non-Structural Damage II||2||6||0||4|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course covers safety, tools and advanced body repair. Topics include shop safety, damage analysis, tools and equipment, advanced repair techniques, materials selection, materials usage, movable glass and other related topics. Upon completion, students should be able to identify and repair or replace direct and indirect damage to accepted standards including movable glass and hardware.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology - Non-Structural Damage - Certificate (Day and Evening)
- Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology - Diploma (Day and Evening)