You are currently viewing the 2013 - 2014 Academic Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
Civil Litigation II
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|LEX 141||Civil Litigation II||2||2||0||3|
|Prerequisites: LEX 140 and ENG 090 and RED 090|
|Effective Term: Fall 2000|
This course covers advanced topics in the civil litigation process. Topics include motions, discovery, and trial and appellate procedures. Upon completion, students should be able to assist an attorney in preparing and organizing documents for trial, settlement and post-trial practice.
2012FA New Local Prereq: ENG 090 and RED 090
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Paralegal Technology - Family Law - Certificate (Day and Evening)
- Paralegal Technology - Litigation - Certificate (Day and Evening)
- Paralegal Technology - Personal Injury - Certificate (Day and Evening)
- Paralegal Technology - Diploma (Day and Evening)