You are currently viewing the 2014 - 2015 Academic Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
Suspension & Steering Sys
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|AUT 141||Suspension & Steering Sys||2||3||0||3|
|Prerequisites: AUT 161 and AUT 163|
|Corequisites: AUT 141A|
|Effective Term: Fall 2007|
This course covers principles of operation, types, and diagnosis/ repair of suspension and steering systems to include steering geometry. Topics include manual and power steering systems and standard and electronically controlled suspension and steering systems. Upon completion, students should be able to service and repair steering and suspension components, check and adjust alignment angles, repair tires, and balance wheels. This course is restricted to students in the Automotive Systems Technology program of study ONLY!
2012FA New Local Prereq: AUT 161 and AUT 163
2012FA New Local Coreq: AUT 141A
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Automotive Systems Technology -
Toyota T-Ten - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Partial Online)
- Automotive Systems Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Automotive Systems Technology - Diploma (Evening)