You are currently viewing the 2014 - 2015 Academic Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
Print Reading NEW VERSION 2014
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|BPR 111||Print Reading NEW VERSION 2014||1||2||0||2|
|Effective Term: Fall 2013|
This course introduces the basic principles of print reading. Topics include line types, orthographic projections, dimensioning methods, and notes. Upon completion, students should be able to interpret basic prints and visualize the features of a part or system.
2014FA - New Course Version (S23466)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Computer-Integrated Machining - CNC - Certificate (Day)
- Computer-Integrated Machining - CNC - Certificate (Evening)
- Computer-Integrated Machining - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Computer-Integrated Machining - Diploma (Day)
- Computer-Integrated Machining - Diploma (Evening)
- Industrial Systems Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Industrial Systems Technology - Diploma (Day)