You are currently viewing the 2014 - 2015 Academic Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
Business Insurance NEW REQUISITE
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|BUS 147||Business Insurance NEW REQUISITE||3||0||0||3|
|Prerequisites: DRE 098|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course surveys the basic concepts of risk management. Topics include principles and applications of health, property, life, and casualty insurance. Upon completion, students should be able to evaluate different insurance needs and assist an organization in acquiring adequate insurance coverage.
2014FA - New Local Prereq: DRE 098
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Financial Services - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Online)
- Financial Services - Associate in Applied Science (Evening and Online)