You are currently viewing the 2014 - 2015 Academic Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|BUS 238||Integrated Management||3||0||0||3|
|Prerequisites: BUS 137|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course provides a management simulation exercise in which students make critical managerial decisions based upon the situations that arise in operating competitive business enterprises. Topics include operations management, forecasting, budgeting, purchasing, facility layout, aggregate planning, and work improvement techniques. Upon completion, students should be able to perform the variety of analytical and decision-making requirements that will be faced in a business.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Global Logistics Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Online)
- Global Logistics Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Evening and Online)
- Project Management Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Online)