You are currently viewing the 2014 - 2015 Academic Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
Adv Issues/School Age NEW VERSION 2014
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|EDU 289||Adv Issues/School Age NEW VERSION 2014||2||0||0||2|
|Corequisites: DRE 098|
|Effective Term: Fall 2013|
This course covers advanced topics and issues that relate to schoolage programs. Emphasis is placed on current advocacy issues, emerging technology, professional growth, ethics, and organizations for providers/teachers working with school-age populations. Upon completion, students should be able to list, discuss, and explain advanced current topics and issues surrounding school-aged populations.
2014FA - New Course Version (S23746)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- School-Age Education - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening)
- School-Age Education - Diploma (Day and Evening)