You are currently viewing the 2014 - 2015 Academic Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
Family Law REVISED REQUISITE
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|LEX 240||Family Law REVISED REQUISITE||3||0||0||3|
|Prerequisites: DRE 098|
|Effective Term: Fall 2000|
This course covers laws governing domestic relations. Topics include marriage, separation, divorce, child custody, support, property division, adoption, domestic violence, and other related topics. Upon completion, students should be able to interview clients, gather information, and draft documents related to family law.
2012FA - New Local Prereq: ENG 090 and RED 090
2014FA - Revised Local Prereq from ENG 090 and RED 090 to DRE 098
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Paralegal Technology - Family Law - Certificate (Day and Evening)
- Paralegal Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Paralegal Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Evening)