You are currently viewing the 2014 - 2015 Academic Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
Medical Insurance Coding
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|MED 232||Medical Insurance Coding||1||3||0||2|
|Effective Term: Fall 1998|
This course is designed to develop coding skills. Emphasis is placed on advanced diagnostic and procedural coding in the outpatient facility. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate proficiency in coding for reimbursement. This course is limited to the students currently admitted to the Medical Assisting program.
2011FA - New Course
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Medical Assisting - Fall Entry - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Medical Assisting - Spring Entry - Associate in Applied Science (Day)