Nonprofit Financial Mgmt
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|NPO 115||Nonprofit Financial Mgmt||3||0||0||3|
|Prerequisites: NPO 110 and ACC 120|
|Effective Term: Fall 2011|
This course introduces students to accounting, financial, and related administrative issues that are unique to nonprofit organizations. Topics include fund accounting, cash flow planning, budgeting, internal controls, and fundamentals of endowment and investment management. Upon completion students should have a basic understanding of the financial tools needed for successful management of a nonprofit organization.
2011FA - New Course
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Nonprofit Leadership and Management - Financial Management - Certificate NEW (Day, Evening and Online)
- Nonprofit Leadership and Management - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Evening and Online)