You are currently viewing the 2016 - 2017 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Basic Lab Techniques
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|BTC 181||Basic Lab Techniques||3||3||0||4|
|Effective Term: Fall 2013|
This course introduces the basic skills and knowledge necessary in a biological or chemical laboratory. Emphasis is placed on good manufacturing practices, safety, sustainable lab practices, solution preparation, and equipment operation and maintenance following standard operating procedures. Upon completion, students should be able to prepare and perform basic laboratory procedures using labware, solutions, and equipment according to prescribed protocols.
2014FA - New Course Version (S23356)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Biotechnology - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Evening)
- Biotechnology - Diploma (Day, Evening)