You are currently viewing the 2016 - 2017 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|CET 222||Computer Architecture||2||0||0||2|
|Prerequisites: ELC 127|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course introduces the organization and design philosophy of computer systems with respect to resource management, throughput, and operating system interaction. Topics include instruction sets, registers, data types, memory management, virtual memory, cache, storage management, multi-processing, and pipelining. Upon completion, students should be able to evaluate system hardware and resources for installation and configuration purposes.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Computer Engineering Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day )
- Computer Engineering Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Evening )