Routing & Switching I
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|NET 225||Routing & Switching I||1||4||0||3|
|Prerequisites: NET 126|
|Effective Term: Spring 2006|
This course focuses on advanced IP addressing techniques, intermediate routing protocols, command-line interface configuration of switches, Ethernet switching, VLANs, STP, and VTP. Emphasis will be placed on application and demonstration of skills acquired in pre-requisite courses. Upon completion, students should be able to perform tasks related to VLSM, routing protocols, switching concepts and configuration, STP, VLANs, and VTP.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Networking Technology - Cisco Networking Associate - Certificate (Day and Evening)
- Networking Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)