You are currently viewing the 2016 - 2017 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
GMAW [MIG] FCAW/Plate
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|WLD 121||GMAW [MIG] FCAW/Plate||2||6||0||4|
|Effective Term: Fall 2013|
This course introduces metal arc welding and flux core arc welding processes. Topics include equipment setup and fillet and groove welds with emphasis on application of GMAW and FCAW electrodes on carbon steel plate. Upon completion, students should be able to perform fillet welds on carbon steel with prescribed electrodes in the flat, horizontal, and overhead positions.
2014FA - New Course Version (S23305)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Welding Technology - Certificate (Evening)
- Welding Technology - Diploma (Day)
- Welding Technology - Diploma (Evening)
- Welding Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Welding Technology - Certificate (Day)