You are currently viewing the 2017 - 2018 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Health Data Sys/Standards NEW 2018SP
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|HIT 114||Health Data Sys/Standards NEW 2018SP||2||3||0||3|
|Effective Term: Fall 2011|
This course covers concepts and techniques for managing and maintaining manual and electronic health records (EHR). Topics include structure and use of health information including data collection and analysis, data sources/sets, archival systems, and quality and integrity of healthcare data. Upon completion, students should be able to monitor and apply system-wide clinical documentation guidelines and comply with regulatory standards.
2018SP - New Course (S22968)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Health Information Technology - Summer Entry - Associate in Applied Science NEW (Day)
- Health Information Technology - Associate in Applied Science NEW (Day)