You are currently viewing the 2017 - 2018 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here
|Effective Term: Fall 2015
|This course includes a study of the international supply chain with emphasis on the requirements for importing and exporting. Emphasis is placed on in-depth studies surrounding shipping modalities as related to specific product/commodity requirements for markets both domestic and abroad. Upon completion, students should be able to understand shipping modality selection based on product/commodity characteristics and the appropriate documentation flow for import/export shipping compliance.
|·Student Learning Outcomes
1. Identify shipping modalities as related to specific product/commodity requirements for markets both domestic and abroad.
2. Describe appropriate documentation flow for import/export shipping compliance.
3. Define shipping modalities.
2015FA - New Course Version (S24139)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)