Intro to Landscp Arc Tech
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|LAR 111||Intro to Landscp Arc Tech||1||6||0||3|
|Effective Term: Fall 2013|
This course introduces basic architectural drafting techniques, lettering, and use of architectural and engineering scales. Topics include creating landscape architectural plans, sections and details; reprographic techniques; and other related topics. Upon completion, students should be able to prepare and print scaled drawings within minimum landscape architectural standards.
Student Learning Outcomes
2015FA - New Course (S23291)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Horticulture Technology - Landscape Architecture - Certificate (Day)
- Horticulture Technology - Landscape Maintenance - Certificate (Evening)